We have the power to not only design our life but also our day. What is it that we can do to change our energy and raise our vibration?
Vibration is related to our life force energy – Prana – that we feel when someone enters the room and makes their presence felt.
In that sense when we talk about raising our vibration it’s not just an act of self care but also one that creates a rippled and collective effect on everyone we interact with. I wanted to share what are some of the simple things I do to raise my energy and vibration.
There are days when things just won’t feel the same, there are challenges or something needs my attention so much that I don’t have to time and space for myself.
However, on most of the days there are things I can do that will always help me feel calm, happy and at peace with myself.
These are the 20 things that always help me raise my vibration and make me happier –
- Sleep around the same time daily – between 10 pm and 11 pm
- Read something daily – a book, quote, article, blog post
- Wake up before the routine of the day begins – breakfast, drop off to school, which means around 6 am – so I have time to meditate, gratitude journal, movement – lifting weights is always a bonus.
- Drink tea mindfully
- Write in my journal in the morning – reflecting on the most important thing for the day
- Connect with a loved one – around me – give them a hug
- Practice gratitude
- Water my plants
- Practice breathwork through the day
- Light a candle, incense, burn sage, palo santo
- Declutter a space – even it it means doing it for 5 mins
- Take a walk
- Snuggle with my dog
- Hug my daughter
- Do nothing – set an inquiry in silence – how am I feeling in that moment – what do I need ?
- Plan a fun activity in the future
- Listen to a motivational Ted Talk
- Pick flowers from my backyard
- Gaze at the sun in the am and gaze at the moon in the night
- Appreciate someone
This is part of a longer list, but these are some of my tips for myself. Create yourself a list too if you have not done so far.
Making the list itself brings a sense of hope, joy and relaxation.
PS: Want to learn more about what is keeping you from staying energized, vitalized and high performing, schedule a free discovery session with me.
[button link=”https://holisticprana.com/contact/” text=”Book a Free Discovery Session!”]